There are so many advantages to running your car on HHO - a powerful gas created when hydrogen is released from water - that you will find the initial costs of HHO conversion are going to be far outweighed by the benefits.
1. The benefit you will probably appreciate the most is the decrease in gasoline consumption. A water powered car can run up to 60% more efficiently than a car powered only by gas and you will see the same rate of improvement in miles per gallon, which of course results in putting a lot less gas in your car.
2. You will also lower the temperature the engine runs at, reducing the risk of overheating. The HHO gas supplementing your regular fuel will convert to water vapor after combustion, thus keeping the engine cool. The lower engine temperature will, in turn, help to prevent parts from burning out or breaking. Valves, pistons, gaskets and bearings all run the risk of burning out when the engine runs hot, a problem that will no longer exist when running on water fuel.
3. HHO actually changes the combustion cycle, making it more 'even', and putting less strain on the engine. As a result the engine will be noticeably quieter, with less 'pinging'. The transmission will also run better, enabling smoother gear shifts.
4. Your car's overall performance will be considerably better on HHO gas. The acceleration will improve, making the torque range wider. When accelerating, you won't need to floor the gas pedal to speed up as quickly, which will lessen the wear on the engine.
5. The emissions released by your engine will be far cleaner, as the water that is converted to HHO has no chemicals in it. Once burned, the HHO is simply converted back into water. The amount of gasoline consumed will decrease sharply, reducing the volume of carbon emissions.
6. The build-up of carbon in your engine will be reduced as a result of burning less gas. In fact, the HHO will actually flush the carbon out of your engine, lessening the carbon emissions even further. You will also be able to set an example for other drivers in taking the first step to reduce your carbon footprint and find a way to use a fuel that doesn't harm the environment.
7. Your car can easily be unmodified to remove the water fuel system. There are no permanent alterations made to your car, and the water fuel technology doesn't require any changes to the engine. The system can be disconnected in a matter of minutes, and reconnected just as easily.
In conclusion, you and your car will be much better off running on water power. Your costs will decrease as your engine and engine parts last longer, your car runs smoother, and your regular fuel consumption goes way down. You can do your bit to help the environment and save money at the same time.
Jasper Lucas is an expert on alternative energy sources. To find out how to start running your car on water, visit http://www.hhocarplans.com.